Monday, May 12, 2008

Buy this Book!

I really need to recommend this book to you. It has totally changed my way of thinking and it is helping me to see real positive growth in my life. The concepts in this book go back many years to an article that the author, Bob Hughes, wrote. I had read the article probably 80 times. I had one in my car, one in my classroom, and another next to my bed. Honestly, I would put this book in a top 5 list of books that have helped me change the way I think in a very positive manner.

So, what is it about? It's about loving others well. I believe this book is a powerful tool in helping you carry out the greatest commandments which, of course, involve loving well (Matthew 22:37-40).

This book poses what I believe is the single greatest question every person must answer in their life: Is God enough? I know on the face of it this may not seem that ground-breaking or important, but, trust me, this is a profound point. As the author points out, most Christians believe that God loves them, but they do not act like God's love and grace are actually enough for them. This is a HUGE concept. If we truly believe that God's love and grace are sufficient for us, on a daily basis (or moment by moment basis) our actions will show it. We will live out our belief that GOD IS ENOUGH. Living out the "God is Enough" belief is such a stark contrast to simply believing "God loves me."
Intrigued? This book actually helps you understand these ideas and will give you the tools that will help you to live in a very love-focused and freeing way!

I strongly recommend that you get a copy of the book.

Buy it directly from this link: http://www.lovefocused.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home