Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All I want

I've been reading Proverbs a lot lately. It's really been speaking to me. Today I read and am currently dwelling upon this proverb:

"The righteous man leads a blameless life;
blessed are his children after him."
--Proverbs 20:7

Man, that's what I want. I think that's all I want. If you're reading this, please say a prayer for me, please. Pray that I can be a righteous man, let my actions keep me blameless, and pray that the Lord would bless my wife and children. Thanks!

You know what?

God is MORE than enough.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon G said...

While I rant and rave on my blog you need to put this Proverbs verse up... I feel like the Wicked Witch in OZ...I'm melting

3:11 PM  
Blogger Jon Hall said...

May God guide you into the path of blamelessness, my friend.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home