Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Poetry Review II

Way back in September of last year I posted my first Poetry Review in which I listed all poems I had previously posted on my blog. I figured it was about time to create a list of all the poems I posted on my blog since then. You can click on the titles to read the poem. Here they are:

Soul Seduction
Burned Innocent
Daddy's Boy
Trespass Nullification
Temporal Pains
Shadows and Illusions
Disrobed
Renewal
In My Neighborhood
Up In Flames
Cathedral in the Woods

Let me know which one you like the best.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disrobed and Up in Flames were a tie for me. I really like Trespass Nullification, too. But the other two "got to me" more.

Keep 'em coming...

jennifer

7:28 PM  
Blogger Sharon G said...

So as I read through them I keep saying yeah, this one, then I went to the next and said, yeah this one. I think said that with 9. Since I feel the need to pick 1 I say Cathedral in the Woods. It was a hard choice. Thank you for your words (and the passion they came from).

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home