Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hole in the Ice


Listening to Neil Finn's album ONE NIL from 2001.  It's such an amazing album.  This one line from the song "Hole in the Ice" is just resonating with me so much.
He sings:
I want my love to burn
Hotter than a comets tail
I want my bed to cry
And I never wanna let you down
Man, I wish I wrote that.  I want that too!  I'm thinking of my lovely wife Chrisy and I just want to sing to her really loud, "I never wanna let you down."
Neil Finn makes me feel joyful.  I wish everybody I knew "got" Neil Finn like I do, really.
And, that's all I wanted to say.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon G said...

I wish I "got" Neil Finn too...but I don't (this is coming from a person who "gets" Barry Manilow) In the car business we say "there is an ass for every seat" (that sounds harsh). Your seat is Neil, mine....do I have to say it again?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home