Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Milestone

So, I've been using this cool Nike+ gadget since July 5, 2008. There is a small chip that goes inside your shoe and it communicates with the Nike+ SportBand on my wrist. I really like it. If you are a runner I recommend it to you. I like that it helps me keep a training log, actually it doesn't "help" as much as it does it for you. I like that it is an asset in providing motivation. And, I like that it cultivates camaraderie in a big way. For instance, I have this since that I am running "with" my friends Tony and Julie Cloyd in Minnesota even though distance separates us!

I hit an important milestone with my Nike+ yesterday! You can click here to see the certificate. I am proud to have logged 100 miles in July alone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home