Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


There's me with my big Christmas present:  tickets to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in Minnesota on March 16, 2008!  This will be my first out-of-California Springsteen show and I am going with my buddy Tony Cloyd.  As you can see, I am very happy about it!  Very grateful.

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home this year for the first time ever!  My kids were able to have a Christmas like I remember, just staying home and enjoying family and their new gifts.

I really hope you had a good Christmas too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

That is a picture of true joy! I can't wait until we go!!!! Merry Christmas brother!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Julie Cloyd said...

You look like a kid in a candy store! That's so cool that you're coming out to MN to see Springsteen. I know Tony can't wait to go! I hope you had a Merry Christmas, Doah!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home