Saturday, April 08, 2006

Help Me! I'm Lost!


I just want to confess that I am totally addicted to the television show LOST. It's been awhile since its been this bad. In fact, I know when it was: 1990-1991. That's when I could barely handle waiting for the next episode of TWIN PEAKS, thirty episodes of bliss. Now comes LOST. It's bad follks, I'd pay money to see the next episode today instead of next Wednesday. For example, that image you're looking at is the secret map from the episode, "Lockdown" that aired on March 29th. I'm obsessed with having them revisit the map, but did they do it in the following episode? Of course not! What does it mean? Somebody help me!

Did you catch the most recent amazing episode? It was called "Dave" and it aired on April 5th. It completely screwed with my understanding of the show's reality as I knew it (and that's pretty hard to do because anything goes). But, now we're told that Libby was a patient in the mental institution with Hurley! There's just absolutely no way it's as simple as they presented it! Hurley cannot be simply imagining everything. The other characters have to be real. So just what are the larger implications of last week's final shot? Somebody help me please!

The bottom line is, I could sooner give up coffee than prepare myself for a summer hiatus of LOST.

Back to the map. I think I may have figured this out, if the survivors of Oceanic flight 815 decipher the map, I'm convinced they'll find a ninth hatch; they'll open it and inside will be David Lynch and a dancing midget! Lynch and the midget will have a reel of film and a projector. The reel contains episode 31 of TWIN PEAKS and our screen instantly sees Agent Cooper saying, "Where's Annie?" All the lingering questions from 15 years ago are resolved.

A man can dream. Can't he?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://tjmqslpo.com/ouib/zpak.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oenlwyqg.com/tbfp/bjcz.html]Cool site[/url]

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://tjmqslpo.com/ouib/zpak.html | http://luyblewl.com/efdt/dhqy.html

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home