Sunday, October 15, 2006

Country Music

You know, country music gets a bad rap. That is it gets a bad rap from the people that don't love it. You either love it or hate it. There's not many things that's really true of. Sauerkraut and coutnry music. There tends to be no middle ground. Just this morning at church my pastor made a joke at the expense of country music. It was funny. I don't love it or hate it though. To me it's like any other genre, some good and some bad.

So, I come home from church and I'm listening to Moe Bandy, "I Just Started Hatin' Cheatin' Songs Today" (1974) and there's this classic line that you would only find in country music:

"I just found out my woman is the devil."

I was rollin' and thinking, "You gotta love country music." But, only real country music. What do I mean by real? Well, not some pop star with a cowboy at as a prop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home